Thursday, January 15, 2015

Visiting The Louvre

The outside of The Louvre was just as interesting as the inside!
I mixed a few pictures of the courtyard by The Louvre with the ticket stubs.

I used another sketch from Nuts About Sketches.  And I also played along with the Anything Goes  challenge from Clique Kits.  This is a new site I found and the kits look great and I need to build my stockpile, I mean stash, I mean supplies....I was also able to incorporate some chevron pieces from Creative Embellishments that I inked up and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.



Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous job with that sketch! I love the chevron pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! Love that you have joined us this month! Great take on the sketch! I love your layers and the ephemera you used on your layout!! We hope to see you linking up for the February challenge!

    ReplyDelete