Sunday, December 30, 2012

Zoo Holiday

One of our favorite things to do during the Christmas Holiday is go to the zoo to see the animals, the characters, Santa and the zoo lights.

I love that they think of "me" when they set up all these fun photo ops...lol.


The sketch I used is from Sketches in Thyme:


And here is a closer look at each page:
All of the papers I used are from Pink Paislee. I added some velvet pink ribbon across the middle of the page.
The wooden letters, snowman and snowflake are also from Pink Paislee.  
After I added a few snowflake pieces from the stash, I used some silver Liquid Pearls on everything.  



For a little bit extra, I added light blue Liquid Pearls, and some pink pearls to the whole background.
(Must add pink liquid pearls to the shopping list!)



Another FREE day for me!  I'm hoping to get some pictures ordered and lots more scrapped!

Have a great day!!



5 comments:

  1. Your layout is so awesome! Great use of the sketch, and those little snowmen are just too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P :)

    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Happy New Year.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great interpretation of the sketch. I love the snowflakes and the little snowmen...too cute! Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Mel -Design team Maven, Sketches in Thyme
    melsmetime.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! The snowflakes are so fun. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, takin' on our two-pager, Wendy, and so perfectly to boot! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete