Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Ice

Hey there!  It's Wednesday and I'm finally able to post a page I did over the weekend.


I love these papers from Bo Bunny!  The colors, the glitter, the designs...soooo pretty!
I did some fussy cutting on the papers and used some pop dots.  Behind the photo is a square doily.  And the pictures are surrounded by some sheer ribbon.  I also added some metal accents to the centers of the snowflakes.

I used another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


Off to watch some lousy reality tv...have a great night!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, your layout is absolutely stunning! Beautiful product choices and beautiful photos! Great adaptation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line! Great job with this sketch, Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the BB papers! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Really like your snowflakes and doily. Thank you for joining us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete