Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Frosted Designs Blog Hop layout

So glad I found the time to play along with the Frosted Designs Fall Blog Hop.  Fall is my favorite season and I really wanted to see what the DT had created for the hop.  I was not disappointed!  So many fun ideas and beautiful projects!

Each persons blog offered an "ingredient" for us to create our own Fall layout.
From the 12 ingredients, we had to choose at least 6.  I ended up using 7.


1. embossing - I used dry embossing on the background and then lightly went over it with ink
2. buttons - I layered a few for the centers of the flowers
3. Alpha Stickers - inked on mahogany ink
4. Fall Leaves
5. Flowers
6. Lace
7. Pumpkins

I wish I could have managed a few more, but I kinda ran out of room on this page...lol.

Have a great Wednesday!!!




4 comments:

  1. Wendy,

    Congratulations on using 7 of the ingredients for the Fall Blog Hop over at Frosted Designs. You did a great job with your recipe and have completed a very pretty layout!

    Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! i loveeeeee the flowers and pumpkins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love the fall colors, and the dimension is amazing. Those are some cute kiddos too! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the woodgrain background.n the leaves and pumpkins and flowers at the bottom are very nicely done. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete