Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sketchy Sunday


Boy, I do NOT want to do housework today.....so I won't!  YAY!!

Here is one I put together using some really old chipboard pieces from the stash and some pretty Crate Paper.


And this was using a sketch from Artful Delight:


And while I had the Crate Paper all over my desk, I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


and came up with this page:


I can't wait to get my new camera!  These pictures off of my phone are so yucky.

Oh well,...have a great day!!




9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with the sketches. Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Crate Paper, housework, not sure I understand the meaning of that word... Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for no housework!!! LOVE the pretty birdie pic!!! great page!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the sketches you use to make your great layouts! I have left you an award on my blog at http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com/2012/07/28/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have taken you forever to stick that ribbon in a perfect circle. Well done. Thank you or playing with us at SIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely takes on both sketches. That peacock looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.............. it's wonderful!
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pages, Wendy! LOVE that patterned paper, paired with your picture, on our take! Plus, those feathers are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete