Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last ones for today

Not a bad day for scrapping!  I managed to finish up more than I thought.  Just in time to go back to work...sigh...

Here is my take on a fun sketch from Boys Rule Blog:


And here is the original sketch from Julie Bonner:


And here is me, relaxing the pool after a long day.  I had about 30 seconds in the pool before the kids jumped back in.

I have always loved how whimsical all the collections from Imaginisce are.  The bright colors and fun designs are so cool!
For this challenge from Imaginisce, we were to use the word "sun" or "a sun" on our project.  I used both.  :)


And I chose this sketch from Nuts About Sketches:



So now, I have to clean off the desk and get ready for work tomorrow.  :(

Have a great evening!




7 comments:

  1. These are great!!! I love love love that batman one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts, loving the colours you chose for the Boys rule sketch! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are wonderful!!!
    I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog.
    http://sharonbscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout and I that Batman layout is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun summer layout!!! thanks for playig alon with us at Imaginisce!

    Adora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet summer sun layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the die cut girl with a die cut beach ball! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge!

    ReplyDelete