Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Scraps and More DT Reveal

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I'm still fighting off these allergies.  On a good note, I've been able to work on lots of fun pages.  :)

Here are a few pages I made for the DT Reveal at My Scraps and More.  Tammi was VERY generous and sent us lots of fun papers to work with.   This collection is from Bo Bunny called On The Go.  The cars and trucks are so fun!  It's the perfect collection for a little guy that just loves his cars  and trucks.  :)




And for a little extra fun, I made a mini album!
We take a trip out to the Touch A Truck Party every year at the Park District.  My buddy jumps up into all the trucks and happily poses.  I think his favorite picture ever was of him in the front seat of a police car...with his sister in the backseat..lol.  This is a great way for him to take all those fun pictures to Grandma's house.







Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to see what the other ladies on the My Scraps and More DT put together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment