Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Unique


Since a lot of people are thinking "new" lately, I thought I would try something new and work with some Authentique papers.
This is yet another collection that I have been hoarding. All of the papers are almost to pretty to cut!
Here is the January sketch from Authentique. (love the little smilie faces)

And here is what I came up with.
The papers that I used are from the "Uncommon" collection.
"Gifted"
"Unique"
and a journal spot/title card.
I love that these papers are double sided. I did a little bit of fussy cutting on one side for the flowers. The ribbon and the trims are from my personal stash.
I also have some bits and pieces from the "Blissful" collection. I may have to play with those too.....

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee how you framed the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete