Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kraft Funday.... Best Day Ever

I'm loving all the My Mind's Eye Funday goodies! There were a bunch of things in the Artful Delight kit. I snuck out of the house a few days ago and added a few more pieces.

Here is my take on sketch #63 from Sketchabilities. I used a mask and tried a light misting on the background paper.


Then I added quite a few chipboard elements. My favorite part is the circle banner. So much fun!
My trashy TV is coming on soon, so I calling it a night for scrapping fun.

Have a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the misting you did on this LO! And your banner and circle elements look amazing! Love it all!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stars and circles on your layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable photo and page! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy page!! love the misting....Thanks for playing along us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete