Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dreams....


Whenever I think about Dreams, my mind always goes right to my most favorite place in the world, Disney World.
Here we are outside of Cinderella's Castle. This was at the tail end of one of our many trips to Disney. We always take the trip at a different time of the year, so we can experience all of the different holiday atmospheres.
Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenged up to use the title "Dreams" on our project.

Once Upon a Sketch offered this beautiful sketch...along with the challenge to journal about a New Year's memory. This is, and always will be my favorite New Year's memory. Being in the most wonderful place in the world with my family. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy. What a fabulous take on the sketch challenge. I love those doilies. My family and I are taking our first trip to Disney in 11 days :) Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month, we're so happy to have you play along once again. We're up tomorrow with a new sketch challenge *wink* Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, I love your layout. It perfectly fits with your subject and all the elements really flow together. Thank you for joining in our challenge at SEM. I hope we see you around for our future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney world might be your favorite but Disneyland is my favorite place on earth... Just to know that it is the place where it all began... there is something truly special about Disneyland (Disney World) I have been so blessed to go many many many times... this is going to be crazy to say but I live in Norway now but I have a years pass.... (that way when I go home twice a year I can 3 or 4 times)
    I just love it! Everytime is just as special as the last....thanks for sharing your layout with us over at SEM...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a dream for our family!! We would love to go there!! Perfect layout for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love what you did with the flowers. I am a flower addict, but I don't seem to know how to group them together right so my pages usually only have a few. lol Just love the picture too. It sounds like your vacation was everything you'd hoped for and more! That's so wonderful! Thank you for joining us at SEM for the challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared one of my favorite places too - I am dreaming that this year we can take our kids again. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles, again! :)

    ReplyDelete