Saturday, December 31, 2011

More Echo Park Winter Fun!!

Since I had my Echo Park collections scattered all over, I thought I would do another fun winter page.
I used sketch #64 from Sketches in Thyme, which was this fun 2-pager.

I broke out a few punches and made a couple of fun borders and punches lots of snowflakes. At first I thought I was adding too many...but then I remembered that page was all about a blizzard! So there had to be many many snowflakes!!




Time for New Year's Eve lunch!! Then I'll be back to scrapping!!


5 comments:

  1. oh ! I love this so winter spirit LO !! Thank you so much for joining the Sketches in Thyme challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch... and Love your pics!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, love how you included the inches, genius!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with the EP!!!! perfect photos!! thanks soo much for playing along with sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun, Wendy! LOVE that little row of snow-capped houses! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete