Saturday, December 31, 2011

Echo Park Christmas!



I love that Echo Park's Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings collections work so well together!
A little mix and match and a fun Santa photo and I have my first layout of my Scrappy New Year's eve party. :)

This sketch is from Once Upon a Sketch. I did my journaling on a sheet of vellum and adhered it to a pretty inked doily.
I used quite a few stickers from both collections and some pop dots to make a few different clusters for challenge #112 from Scrap Whispers.


I am so happy that all my housework is done, so I can spend the whole day in my jammies!!

Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo and that collection is PERFECT for it! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection - I think I need it too LOL. Adorable clusters!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete