Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Halloween Countdown Calendar :)

I've been wanting to do this for soooo long!
I finally got my hands on a Karen Foster Countdown Calendar!

All of the papers are scraps from the Halloween bin. The foam ghosts and other shapes are foamies from the kids stash. ....shhh....
Each little drawer will be filled with treats and coins for a daily surprise!
I can't wait for them to get started on this tomorrow morning! I managed to finish just in time!

The title was put together with some chipboard letters that were Stickled.



I guess I should get started on a Christmas Countdown now....hopefully I will finish with a little more time to spare. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! I love love love love it!!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete