Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Slice of Life


Sketches in Thyme Sketch #55 this month!

I needed a little pick me up today, so I decided to work on some fun Summer photos. These pictures of my daughter making funny watermelon faces cracked me up. And I love this patterned paper from Imaginisce Berrylicious. It was one of those collections that I just HAD to run out and get...and then it sat in the paper holder for months.
The fun watermelon ribbon was something my sister in law found and thought it was too cute not to pass on.
Other supplies used:
miscellaneous flowers
Big Brads
Jesse James watermelon buttons
Journal card from Kaliedoscope

I can't put off grocery shopping anymore.....darn....

10 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling!! (and Melon-y!!lol!) Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout Wendy!! Gosh that's a big slice of watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute!! I love photos of kids eating watermelon! they're always so cute! I really like those layered flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet...she's one-in-a-melon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ! Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, soooo funny!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Kisses, kisses,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, this LO is fabulous!! love those big bright watermelon pics, I am missing summer already!! Thanks for joining in the challenge, we have a DT Call posted right now if you’d like to give it a try! =) Tiffany
    Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't this the cutest?! Such great pics, and you've highlighted them beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete