Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Salt and Pepper


Sooo glad I have today off! I can play all day and catch up on some pages! YAY!!

Here is my first page. Scrapfit challenge #51 was all about Salt and Pepper....aka...Black and White. This photo isn't exactly black and white, but the evergreen trees are so dark against all the bright white snow, it could be black. The frame is a photo frame from Michael's. I loved the design of the whole piece. I trimmed the edges off to give it a more rounded look. The flowers are also from Michael's as well as the bling. I'm thinking I spend an awful lot of time shopping at Michael's....hmmm.....

This gorgeous sketch is from Let's Capture These Sketches #99. One more until the big 100!!!
Can't wait to see what they come up with!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo, that frame and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning layout, thanks for sharing at Scrapfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO! Love the way you framed the photo and the flowers..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful LO! Great take on the sketch and wonderful color selection!! Thanks for working out at ScrapFIT!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete