Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrumptious Chocolate!!


More yummy pictures! Scrap Whispers Challenge #14 from Rosey was to create a page about chocolate. These were actually from 2 pictures leftover from the Chocolate Fest last year. I wanted to use them as accent photos, but I couldn't fit them in anywhere with the pictures of people. They were 4 x 6 pictures that I cut in half and matted. The background paper is from Creative Imaginations. I bought this just because I thought it looked so yummy. Between the paper being so detailed and then the busy pictures, there really wasn't much left to do with this page. The title is a mix of a sticker from the stash and a hodge podge of letter stickers. But overall I am happy to take these pictures out of the box and get them on a page.

This fun sketch is # 7 from Artful Delight. Gotta love those multi photo sketches! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!!



2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering just looking at this! You're so right, simple is best with busy photos. Great page. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Whispers!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, YUM!!! Fabulous LO!!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight's 14 Days Sketches! :-)

    ReplyDelete