Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrap Whispers lift


It's time for a Scrap Whispers DT Blog Hop! I love all the different interpretations on the sketches and layouts.
This time, we were challenged to Scraplift Georgina's layout. I loved what the DT did with the original. But I kept looking at it and I couldn't get these winter pictures out of my head. The colors were perfect for the lift. I decided to stick with the original layout as close as I could.

The scalloped papers for the background are from the dollar spot at Michael's. There were about 5 different designs in the package. And all the colors were perfect matches.
All of the snowflakes are from Michael's also. Some are just foam and others have some glitter. And the title was dug out of the stash of letter stickers. I wish they showed up better. :(


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Especially how you have kept the colour scheme and spotty paper. I like those brackets you've used around the edge too.

    ReplyDelete