Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to School


I just recently organized another huge box of pictures. This one had all my kids professional pictures...from baby pictures all through school.

This challenge from The Paper Variety came at a great time. Now that I have TONS of school pictures to work with! I used this fun collection from Crate Paper called School Spirit. Our local scrapbook store just reopened and they had tons of goodies to choose from. I loved these fun colors!

The sketch is from Show Us Your Stuff. This was the 2nd challenge for May. I'm still getting used to adding banners to my pages. But it worked out well for this page.

We are off to the zoo today!! I sure hope the weather holds out!! It's cloudy, but going up to 75 degrees today! That's great puddle jumping weather. The kids have their umbrellas and are ready to go! Not sure if I want it to rain or not...either way, it could be FUN!

Enjoy your Sunday!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and all of that yummy Crate paper is fab! What a lovely photo of your DD! Thanks for sharing your layout with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice LO Wendy! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great school layout! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete