Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Blooms

Wishing it was Spring.....I'm getting bored with Winter pictures...and I need something to warm me up.
This was such a pretty sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I thought of pastels and flowers right away.
These pictures of my daughter last Spring were really giving me a hard time. I could not find any papers that would work with the colors.
I decided to use a lot of scraps instead of looking for a line that matched.
The stickers are from Sticko. I mounted them on chipboard. I colored the chipboard with Tombow markers, then put the stickers on them. I have no idea where the letters stickers came from...other than they have been in the drawer forEVER.




3 comments:

  1. The embellishments you choose match your pics so well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee these!! ADORABLE photos and loveeeeee the flowers and colors!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Beautiful spring photo's! Makes me wanna have spring too..like right now ;)
    Tired of winter also ;)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete