Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creative Scrappers #138

I still have about 2 dozen pictures of my little snow buddy to work with. :)
I had a scrap of paper that I used for the outline of my page. The die cut piece was from Reminisce. The original piece was too blue for what I wanted. Sooo...I ended up tracing the whole snowflake on different cardstock and cutting it out by hand. I then went around the edges with Stickles. All of the smaller snowflakes are glittered foam pieces from Michael's.
This fun sketch from Creative Scrappers #138 was my main inspiration.



And if you are playing along, this qualifies for Challenge #4 at Sketches4All. Stacy's Challenge for the Bling on 2011 party is to use at least 3 different types of bling. I used Stickles, glitter and rhinestones. This party will last until January 20th! Don't forget to stop by for more prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment