Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thyme for Graduation

Such a pretty sketch at Sketches in Thyme this week! I so wish i had more flower photos that worked with it! I cannot wait till Spring! Right...because I just don't have enough other stuff to work on....riiiighhttt..
I did a little distressing on the mat for the photos. The pattern flowers are from Imaginisce. They were black and white so I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to give them a little color.
The stickers are from K&Company and all the ribbons are from the stash.
As a final touch I added some gem brads to the flowers.
:)
Almost done with graduation photos....lol
I need to give my camera a rest!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Wendy!! Love the colors and the flowers are so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you focused on the photos. Your flower work is great, too! Beautiful page, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your graduation page! The misting on the flower is fab!!!! You did a great job with Diana's sketch!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Sketches in Thyme!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy... this sketch worked great for your graduation photos!! I love the giant flower... misting it was a great idea!! Thanks for playing along at sketches in thyme!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, a great grad layout. Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. beautiful interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete