Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You make me smile

It's Anniversary Week at Practical Scrappers!  This whole week, we will be celebrating a whole year of fun and challenges! My first attempt for the design team went "live" on the blog today!  How exciting!!  

Today's challenge was to use just one photo on a layout or project.  
I love taking my kids to McDonald's once in a while for a treat and they have the coolest playground.  The hard part comes in when I'm trying to scrap the pictures.  I'm always looking for matching embellishments, papers....but of course, they have none of this.  
The frame for this page is chipboard from a Colorbok page kit I had laying around.  The title is mostly made of vinyl Thickers letters.  The "M"'s I printed and cut out by hand.   And then, of course, I went a little button crazy.
Quick and simple, but I made the deadline!  It takes a little getting used to, and Erin has been AMAZINGLY patient with me!  Thanks Erin!  

I guess I have to go do that work thing now....
The good news is that I'm almost finished with my next project!!  Now that the pressure is off, it's time to have fun!  


1 comment:

  1. I love your debut project for PS! this layout puts a smile on my face! You did great!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete