Sunday, August 1, 2010

My new adventure!!!


I am so excited to start my term as a new designer at Practical Scrappers!   I almost fell off my chair when I got the email!  I'm looking forward to lots of fun challenges and making new friends!  
My first assignment (which was a little late) was a sketch challenge.
I love using my misting sprays and doilies.  I added a little bling to the doilies just to give them a little more embellishment.
The letters are from Thickers that I used inks on to make them match the page.

Is it possible to be so excited and nervous as heck at the same time??!!!

Wish me luck on my new adventure!  I'm going to need lots of help!  lol

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Wendy!!!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Love the big letters in the title! Great take on the Friday Sketch at PS! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!! Good for you! You'll rock it, don't be nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! You're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, I'm just stopping by to say hello and welcome to Practical Scrappers! I know you are going to love it!!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soooo happy and excited for you!! I've always admired your work and how creative you are. Enjoy your new adventure - I know you will be a great success!!

    Thanks(?)for sparking my interest in this very addicting hobby.

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Wendy! Beautiful layout - wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the page! Lots of shiny gems...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete