Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just Laugh

I have to work on some fun layouts today.  Dealing with the disaster in my room is just too depressing.  Everyone is still sleeping so I figured I would play a little bit before the hard work resumes.
I used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  All the papers are from a Miss Elizabeth kit that they used to sell at Dollar Tree.  They have stopped selling all scrapbook goodies.  :(
I added a few flower stickers from Sticko and topped them off with some buttons.
On the circles I added prima flowers and the title is rub on letters.  
I'm going to use this one for the "summer" challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches this week too.
I haven't gotten many pool pics back yet.  And I know there are zillions!  Can't wait to get started on those!  

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, you are one of the fastest scrappers I know. You seem to get so much accomplished in your weekend scarppy time. Hope your"clean up" goes well and there is not too much damage. Thanks for joining in the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just such a happy l/o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the colors and all the buttons!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete