Sunday, July 25, 2010

My three kids

They look so happy....only because they are TOGETHER in these photos.  They each posed separately because they didn't want to be touching each other.  They have been monsters lately.  I can't wait for school to be back in session.  I hope it's just because they are getting bored.  I'm taking them out for a bit this afternoon, so hopefully they will behave.
This sketch is from Creative Genealogy.  All of the pieces are from the same $5 kit I bought at Walmart a few weeks ago.  And I STILL have lots left!  The cardstock is from my stash.  I matted all the photos and them faux stitched them with a dark brown marker.

Wish me luck....I may not survive the car ride...they are fighting already.....GGRR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at the number of layouts you got done this weekend. I got a mere one done and I guess I should be happy with that. Hope the rain has left your area. We got a really bad storm this afternoon. Lots of rain fell, and we sure needed it!

    ReplyDelete