Friday, July 9, 2010

More Splash Dance

I just LOVE this collection!  This sketch is from Pages in Time.  I was just in the mood for a little Splash Dancing.  I can't believe how much of this kit I have used already.  And I didn't even print out a bunch of pictures that I took for this kit!  Looks like I'll be shopping again this weekend!  Oh darn....
There is a small Scrapbook Expo this weekend we are going to sneak off to, so maybe I will get lucky and they will have some there.
Hoping to get some great deals, but like I said...it's very small and geared mostly towards stampers.
Anyway....by the time I finished this last night, I was so wiped out, I couldn't even take the picture.
All the patterened papers are from Splash Dance along with the ribbon and the puffy stickers.
The chipboard pieces are from my stash.  I colored them with Tombow markers and then "glitterized" them with Sparkle Shimmer Spray.
I had some seashell ribbon lace from K&Company laying around that I decided to add in.  And the little circle accents are from Colorbok.  I found those in the dollar section at Joann's.
Okay...I did my page for the day...I gotta go to work now!
Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment