Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lovely Spring flowers


I took so many nice pictures during our Spring photo shoot, I'm running out of adjectives!

Here is my take on this week's sketch at Stuck on U Sketches.  Their sketches always have an elegant feel to them, so I'm glad I have pictures like this to work with.

I used all solid cardstock for this, I just inked all the edges.  
The larger flowers are from the dollar spot at Michael's and the smaller ones are from Sticko.  The chipboard swirls are Bo Bunny Chunky Charms.  The title is letter stickers from Pink Paisley.  

I'm going to take a break before I get annoying....if I haven't already!

The pool is calling my name...and so are the kids.  

I'll be back.....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely take on the sketch! Awesome color scheme and photos! Boy, you have been a scrapping fireball today! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Wendy! I really like this and just LOVE what you chose for colors (your obvious inspiration being the photo) but really..I just really like it! And sometimes all solids work!!!
    Thanks for trying so hard to be us as much as you can, means lots to us for sure!!!
    Big Hugs! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just stunning.. I love how you used the blue cardstock for the base, looks like your picture is just floating..Wow! Love those flowers and the swirls.. I'm so glad we inspired you to create such a beautiful page.. :O)
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Great photo! The embellies go so well with it!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete