Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspired

Monma's sketches on Sketches in Thyme are so beautiful!  I am so glad I took my daughter around town for a Spring photo shoot.  I have lots of great pictures to work with the skethes.
The hardest part is finding just the right papers and embellishments.  I probably changed my mind about 15 times before I settled on K&Company's Sparkle Flies.
The background paper is also from K&Company's Brenda Walton collection.  It's lightly embossed with cream colored swirls, so it meets the requirements for another challenge at Practical Scrappers.
The ribbon, slide mount and title are all from the stash.  I was in the habit of just taking things out of the package so they would fit in drawers, so I have no idea where they are from.

I was hoping my latest order of pictures would come today....dagnabit!
Oh well...it's not like I don't already have enough to work with...

TFL!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh this layout is PERFECT! You defintely picked the right papers. I love the pictures!!!! I am mad now that I used those butterfly stickers up (I had the same ones) because they just look fab in this LO.

    Thanks for playing along with our embossing challenge over at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those spring photos of your beautiful daugher too. You did a beautuful job with this sketch and the embossing challenge at PS too! I love your butterflies! Thanks for playing along this week!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples in this layout! Beautiful picture of your daughter! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete