Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gone Fishing





I probably rushed through this layout and of course, it didn't turn out the way I had envisioned.
The sketch is this week's challenge at Let's Scrap.  And the DT challenge this week is to make a shaker box.
I used up all kinds of scraps on solid tan cardstock.  The fishing stickers are from The Paper Studio.  The cute little fish and accessories are from a bag o' buttons I bought at the Expo last week.  I added a little wire to the fishing pole and attached it to another fish button.
For the shaker box, I had this image of a little lake or pond with little fishies in it.  I cut out the image freehand, added some beads, fish buttons and fibers.  
Not too happy with the result...maybe I used the wrong color beads.  
Constructive criticism is always welcome!  

Off to bed...it's been a long day....







No comments:

Post a Comment