Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling Tropical

It's going to be a hot one today!  I think I'm going to confine myself to the house with the AC and just get some stuff done....like the dreaded laundry...and some pages.

The sketch is this week's challenge on Practical Scrappers.  I love that I found those missing pictures, but deciding which one to work with took a while.
The background paper is from K&Company.
The bamboo border is from a frame that another picture had come in.  I scrapped the picture on a different page and saved the frame....I can always find a use for everything!
Other materials:
Felt border - Queen and Company
Flowers - Irene's Garden Bag O' Blooms
Bird sticker - Jolee's
Mulberry tags - my stash
Misc. ribbons

Thanks for looking!  I'll be here all day!

2 comments:

  1. this is my favorite page by you!! LOVE IT! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog. i totally appreciate it. you rock!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog today : )
    Love your LO, that bamboo looks so good x

    ReplyDelete