Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aloha!!!!

This is what happens when I get over tired and think I can still get a page done.  Not sure if I like this one or not.
The photo mat was cut from WRMK papers.  I bought a ton of it on clearance at Michael's last week!
The flowers are from the leis we were given at breakfast.  I took one of them apart so I could reuse the flowers on a couple of pages. 
In the center of each flower is a Mickey Head sticker from EK Success.
The titles are rub-ons from Reminisce.
And I had a little more fun playing around with a Martha Stewart border punch.
I used this week's sketch from Sketch Inspiration #131 and it also qualified for this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers.  :)
I absolutely MUST go to bed now!
TFL!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used a Mickey Mouse sticker in the flowers! So creative! Get some good rest girl. I'm sure you have lots more Disney pages to get in to PS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did!! Great LO! What a fantastic way to use the leis from you trip. Thanks so much for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Wendy!!!! You totally captured the animated challenge this week! I can't wait unitl August when you start designing for us!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning!! :) love your LO!
    thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!

    hugs
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Wendy! Like how you reused the flowers from the Lei! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aloha!!! :)

    great project, my friend. thanks for sharing your craftiness with the world!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete