Saturday, June 19, 2010

A starring role...


That's what these really chipboard pieces have this page.  I bought them in the clearance section at Michael's last year.  I LOVE that clearance aisle!
I topped them off with star confetti to add a little color.  The big star was actually a decoration I had laying on the kitchen table, waiting to be hung up for our 4th of July celebration.  It was the perfect size and the perfect color for the 8 x 8 album I've been working on.
I was going to use it as a template, but it was so sparkly and pretty, I just put it right on the page.
I had to go digging around in the button box, but I knew I would eventually find my star buttons.  I got lucky and found the big red sparkly one too!
TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Great colours and dimension. Thanks for playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the giant star!! And the fact it was a decoration just makes it that much more perfect for the LO!! Especially since it already has the bling!! Love those baby stars too!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow that large star is just fabulous...love it thanks for playing at stuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo for this sketch!!! Love it and thanks for playing along at Stuck :-)

    ReplyDelete