Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need a vacation?? I DO!!!



It's getting pretty warm around here.   Today is was close to 90 degrees and tomorrow is going to be hotter!  This weather just makes me want to skip work and head to the beach!
But since work is crazy lately, taking time off right now is NOT a good thing.  So I have to deal with it by reliving our vacation from last year.  Which I am NOT complaining about.  We had an amazing time on our Disney cruise and I am dying to go back again.  But for now....I am having fun scrapping all these pictures.  I'm kinda glad I still have lots to work with.  It should get me through the summertime blues.  Not that I have them....yet....
We are hoping to take a small vacation this year, but I'm still not sure if that's going to happen or not.  Keeping everything crossed.
Anyway...this layout was inspired by Creative Scrappers - sketch #107.  I had to flip the sketch to make it work for me.  Other than the background paper and the title, everything I used was found in the scrap box.  So glad I am making a dent in that thing!  Whatever is leftover at the beginning of the new school year, is getting donated to the art class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment