Saturday, June 5, 2010

Birds of a feather...


I loved working on this sketch!  The sketch was from http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/.
I don't know exactly drew me in with this one, but the minute I saw it,  I knew I was using these pictures.  
I just found this really fun paper from The Paper Studio Beach line.  DCWV Flower Power die cut paper was perfect!  These colors are so much fun!
I used a few paper flowers that I was able to color with my new Tombow markers.  YUMMY colors!  I also used some chipboard leaves from The Wild Life collection.  I saw a post on using the Tombow markers on chipboard and was skeptical, but I think they turned out great. 
Oh  yeah....I used the same markers on the Thickers letters too!  I am definitely getting my money's worth with those babies!

A few more challenges and then maybe I can clean up my corner a little...maybe...





4 comments:

  1. Great layout, Wendy. Love the cheery bright colors.. thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is positively stunning!! Wonderful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Wendy!!! Great job on the leaves. I only have Bic Markits and they don't color great on chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wendy! Love this page...the paper choice was just great and I love the birdie photos. I also think its cool to see a great tool used in so many ways. I also like the blue background color and your photo mat colors...looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete