Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Sketch Challenge - Imaginisce

Imaginisce is having a sketch challenge for April.  My wonderful Fedex guy just delivered this amazing box of Imaginisce goodies this morning!  I was so excited and overwhelmed with everything in the box!  Papers, stamps, flowers, ribbons, rubons....Amazing!!  
I chose to use as much of the new goodies as I could for these awesome pictures from our last cruise.  
The circle behind the photos was cut from white cardstock, inked with Antique Pewter, and then sprayed generously with copper Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.  
I also added black and white brads to the centers of the flowers.  
Thank you Imaginisce!!!



2 comments:

  1. Wendy, how lucky are you? What a fabulous prize!
    Your take on the sketch is just beautiful.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Love how you used the flowers!

    ReplyDelete